Refurbishments and extensions – Canberra
Since commencing operations in 2005, Total Project Construction has grown to become one of Canberra’s leading refurbishment and extension builders in the commercial space. Our experienced team of construction professionals is renowned for its diligence, expertise and integrity.
At Total Project Construction, we understand that every refurbishment or extension project is unique in terms of risk and complexity. Consequently, we use an independently-audited Quality Assurance System (ISO 9001, AS/NZS 4801, ISO 14001) to track performance and minimise risk on all our projects.
Over the past 15 years, Total Project Construction has worked with many high-profile clients in Canberra, including the Catholic Education Office, Southern Cross Care and the ACT Government. Our vast portfolio of refurbishment and extension projects is testimony to our pursuit of building excellence.
Examples of our work
- Cootamundra Central School – Heritage refurbishment – Value: $1.2 million
- Joseph’s Aged Care, Goulburn – 20-bedroom extension – Value: $3.52 million
- Murrumbateman Early Childhood Centre – Refurbishment of childcare centre – Value: $493K
- Matthew’s Primary School, Page – Refurbishment and extension to hall, library – Value: $1.98 million
- 470 Northbourne Avenue, Dickson – base building refurbishment, new foyer and toilet – Value: $5.5 million