Quality commercial construction services – Canberra
Total Project Construction is one of Canberra’s leading commercial construction builders, with an enviable record of completing quality projects on-time and on-budget. At Total Project Construction, we work collaboratively with clients and stakeholders to ensure that every milestone is met during the construction process.
Total Project Construction is renowned for its meticulous approach to commercial construction projects across the ACT and NSW. At Total Project Construction, quality drives everything we do – enabling us to deliver on our client promises and contractual obligations.
As an industry innovator, Total Project Construction has developed a Quality Assurance System (ISO 9001, AS/NZS 4801, ISO 14001) to assist with commercial project delivery. Our commitment to quality has enabled us to obtain ACT Government “prequalification” for construction contractors.
Over the years, Total Project Construction has worked with many prominent organisations in Canberra, including the ACT Government and the Catholic Education Office. Our extensive list of referees can attest to our quality workmanship and pursuit of excellence in commercial construction.
Examples of our work
- Daramalan College, Dickson – Construction of new Lysaught Building – Value: $4.5 million (Winner: Commercial Building under $5M – 2014 Master Builders & CBus Excellence in Building Awards)
- Francis Xavier College, Florey – Construction of new student hub – Value: $5.0 million (Winner: Commercial Building under $5M – 2013 Master Builders & CBus Excellence in Building Awards)
- Freemason Village, Harden NSW – Construction of 45 apartments – Value: $9.5 million (Winner: Special Purpose Dwelling – 2012 Master Builders & Boral Excellence in Building Awards)
- Daramalan College, Dickson – Construction of new Dempsey Building – Value: $8.0 million
- Ozanam Aged Care Facility, Garran – Construction of 41 apartments – Value: $9.02 million
- The Anglican School, Googong – Construction of new classrooms – Value: $7.7 million